Jerry Yates bagged a brace as buoyant Blackpool swept aside Gillingham 4-1 and stretched their unbeaten run to 13 games.
Sullay Kaikai and Elliot Embleton were also on the scoresheet in a comprehensive win for the promotion-chasers at Bloomfield Road, with Jordan Graham replying for the visitors.
Yates gave Blackpool the perfect start when he rifled into the bottom corner after five minutes.
He wasted a great chance to double the hosts' lead when he headed wide in the 13th minute and the miss proved costly as Graham levelled a minute later with a sweet strike.
The visitors were not level for long as Yates latched on to Luke Garbutt's free-kick and slotted home his 20th goal of the season in all competitions.
- The unlikely rise of Nat Phillips
- Ref's report reveals racism allegation in Cadiz vs Valencia
- Pep: Man City may spend £100m on one player in future
- How Benzema became Real's main man after Ronaldo
- Will Kane or Salah win Golden Boot?
- Ref Watch: Sympathy for Dean at Old Trafford?
- Khan warns Benn: It only takes one punch!
- Mardle's PL Darts season predictions
- Wolves' toughest season under Nuno
- The Joshua vs Fury of women's boxing?
Kaikai's stinging drive on the half-hour gave the hosts a two-goal cushion going into the break after which Chris Maxwell denied Jack Tucker with a smart save.
With just under half an hour to play, Kaikai set up Embleton to seal a victory which lifts the Seasiders to fifth.
Win £250,000 on Friday!
Do not miss your chance to land the £250,000 in Friday's Super 6 round. Play for free, entries by 3:00pm.