in

FWICE lifts ban imposed on Gauahar Khan for flouting COVID-19 rules; issues a warning

WhatsApp Image 2021 04 01 at 7.57.46 PM 1
WhatsApp Image 2021 04 01 at 7.57.46 PM 1

The Federation of Western India Cine Employees has decided to take back the ban imposed on actress Gauahar Khan for flouting COVID-19 rules. The decision comes weeks after the ban was imposed on her. Last month, the FWICE had condemned the actress after an FIR was filed by Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) for flouting quarantine rules on March 15.

The BMC alleged that Gauahar had stepped out for shooting despite testing positive for COVID-19. Upon learning this, the FWICE debarred the actress for two months and issued a non-cooperative directive against her.

Reportedly the FWICE has now decided to let her off with a warning. Reportedly the organisation warned her that if this incident is repeated the ban will be reinstalled and will not be lifted for a long time.

As per reports, the producer of the web series for which Gauahar was shooting approached FWICE requesting she be excused. The FWICE was informed that the ban would lead to major loss for the producer as it would disturb the combination dates of other artists as well.

FWICE General Secretary Ashok Dubey and President B N Tiwari confirmed the development to a news portal and said that she will be receiving the permission letter by tomorrow(April 2).

ALSO READ: FWICE issues non-cooperation directive against Gauahar Khan for flouting COVID-19 rules

Original Article

What do you think?

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0
Alia Bhatt tests positive for COVID 19 says she will be under home quarantine

Alia Bhatt tests positive for COVID-19, says she will be under home quarantine

WhatsApp Image 2021 04 01 at 7.28.20 PM

GOOD NEWS! Dia Mirza announces her pregnancy with a picture of her baby bump